STRENGTHEN YOUR DEFENSES
SOME EXIALOE PRODUCTS TO STRENGTHEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM DURING AUTUMN AND WINTER. Why to consume them?
Fresh Royal Jelly
Why? Because the Exialoe Royal Jelly is dissolved in natural Aloe Vera juice of the highest quality. It also contains a vitamin complex such as vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Folic Acid, Biotin, B12, C, E and Choline. By taking a daily vial (after 40 in a row a 1 month break is needed) we are strengthening the immune system, providing energy and well-being to our body in a natural way. It is a veritable cocktail of health in the form of Royal Jelly with a very pleasant taste.
Why? Because the base or support of the active ingredients is the pure Aloe Vera Juice of Exialoe, whose therapeutic properties are magnificent. On this Aloe Vera based juice we incorporate Echinacea, Propolis, Royal Jelly and Vitamin C. The combination of these 5 nutrients act in synergy to protect, control and counteract infectious processes of the upper respiratory tract, genitourinary infections and gastrointestinal infectious processes. Therefore its consumption is highly recommended when having low defenses.
Exialoe Energy and Ginkgo Energy shakes
Why? For its large supply of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids. Whey proteins (lactalbumin) -much more bioavailable and digestive than casein- are obtained by ultrafiltration of milk whey, being very well assimilated by all kinds of people. Its 25 vitamins, minerals and amino acids contribute to the proper functioning of the vital organs of our body. The Exialoe Energy shakes contain fructose and the Ginkgo Energy shakes contain corn maltodextrins providing a pleasant taste. Do not contain sweeteners, preservatives or other artificial ingredients.
Why? For its six ingredients (pure Exialoe Aloe Vera Juice, concentrated cranberry juice, concentrated bilberry juice, lutein, sodium selenite, zinc gluconate) combined in a balanced way that act in synergy to eliminate toxins leaving the way clear for the proper functioning of the immune system. In addition it acts for the protection and control of:
- Pathologies associated with diabetes mellitus.
- Retinopathies, prevention of cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Venous disorders (varicose veins, hemorrhoids).
- Reduce the ability of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori of living in the stomach and cause ulcers.
- Prevents urinary tract infections.
- Antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal.
- Antioxidant, purifying and anti-ageing therapy.
Why is it so necessary?
Investigations carried out in the 20th century have proved that vitamin C is effective in:
- Muscles: For muscle contraction it is necessary as a co-factor for the organism to synthesize carnitine from lysine. Thanks to this process in which vitamin C contributes, we will avoid heart failure. Older people that are deficient in vitamin C have great muscular weakness, but by taking a daily dose of vitamin C they will increase carnitine and they will gain strength.
- Sport: With 1 g. of vitamin C the heart rate decreases from 7 to 10 beats. This results in greater functional capacity and better cardiac economy, in other words, there is greater capacity to distribute nutrients and oxygen with lower energy expenditure. The ingestion of vitamin C increases the amount of fatty acids in plasma, which at the same time gives more energy to the muscles. This is of big importance during prolonged exercise.
- Heart: Several studies have shown that helps to repair injured myocardium.
- Circulation: It lowers cholesterol, preventing atheromatous plaques. Strengthens the vascular and capillary endothelium. Decreases the risk of coagulation and thrombosis. It has an antihemorrhagic action. It is helpful in treating spider veins and broken capillaries.
- Cholesterol: Studies made in people with high cholesterol level have shown that the daily intake of 1 g. during 4 weeks reduces that level. In contrast, the deficiency of vitamin C is a factor in the increase of cardiorespiratory diseases.
- Immunity: Vitamin C exerts an anti-infectious and anti-toxic action on chemical poisons and bacterial toxins, it consequently increases the defences and balances the immune system. It also generates the production of IgM, antibodies of the first line of defence. The use of vitamin C is important in infectious diseases, viral diseases, colds, allergies, malaria, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, cancer, AIDS, etc.
- Cancer: There is a connection between lower vitamin C consumption and a higher incidence of cancer. The person with cancer has a very high need of vitamin C. The vitamin C level is a determining factor in the development of resistance against carcinogens, detoxifies and inhibits its action. It helps collagen in its action of encapsulating the tumour. Several studies confirm that high doses of vitamin C succeed in increasing the length and quality of life of terminal patients, in addition to the spectacular decrease of pain, requiring fewer analgesic drugs.
- Detoxifying and anti-pollution: Its action is produced by neutralizing toxics by an intra hepatic action, excreting toxics by the kidney and preventing oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Protects from toxic metals, helps to eliminate lead by the renal route, protects from the toxicity of insecticides and from the negative effects of tobacco and alcohol.
- Protects from the side effects of medicines, its basic action is due to the stimulation of the liver detoxification systems. Must be considered that the majority of drugs increase the need of vitamin C.
- Antioxidant: It avoids the oxidation of the polyunsaturated fatty acids in cell membranes. Neutralizes free radicals, which help form prematurely ageing.
Why use it? Because the balanced and synergic combination of two beneficial fibres, five natural plants, two vegetal enzymes, a prebiotic as inulin, probitics as lactic acid bacteria, that accompanied with Aloe Vera make of this formula the best ally for your general health.
It helps to improve:
- The immune system by acting as an antibiotic, antifungal and intestinal antiparasitic.
- The transit, intestinal and colon cleansing.
- The intestinal flora regeneration.
- To improve digestions, hepatic and vesicular function.
- The intestine and colon pathologies for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and PH regulator effect.
All these products raise defences by strengthening the immune system to cope with colds, catarrhs and flu. They also help students in their educational stage not only with defences, but also with their mental activity (eg. Shakes, Royal Jelly).
Consume Exialoe products and your health will improve!
Deja un comentarioDeja una respuesta
Archivos del blog
As you well know, water is an indispensable element for our health, it is vital and should never be in short supply....Read More
Summer is upon us and it is at this time of year when we have to pay more attention to skin care, whether facial or...Read More
With summer just around the corner we will soon be heading out to enjoy the beach. What is meant to be a fun and...Read More