WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer’s hard drive when you access to some websites or applications. Cookies allow, among other things, to gather statistical information, to provide some technical features, to store and retrieve information about the navigation habits or preferences of a user or the equipment and, depending on the information that they have and, the way your equipment is used, can be used to recognise the user. Keep in mind that cookies can not damage your equipment and, on the other hand, when they are activated can help us to identify and resolve possible errors.
Cookies used in www.exialoe.es
- Cookies strictly necessary such as those that help for a correct navigation and that make sure that the webpage content is effectively uploaded.
- Analytical cookies, they are cookies used for the analysis, investigation or statistics so as to improve the experience on the website. By using these cookies, more relevant information can be shown to the visitors.
- Third-party cookies, namely those used by social networks or external complements of content as Google Maps.
In any case the user can access the preferences menu of their browser and set it so cookies are not being installed, erase those existing and/or eliminate them before starting to navigate on other pages of the website. Also, tools to lock cookies can be used.
To know how to disable cookies in your browser, we show you the steps to follow on the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Option → Privacy → Settings.
For more information, you can ask the Microsoft technical support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → Browsing History → Custom Configuration.
For more information, you can ask the Mozilla technical support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings → Show advanced options → Privacy → Content Settings.
For more information, you can ask the Google technical support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences → Security.
For more information, you can ask the Apple technical support or the browser’s Help.
12ª Escuela del Éxito
Protect your scalp
Hair is undoubtedly one of our beauty concerns. Having a beautiful, shiny and silky mane requires special care, but...Read More
SKIN AND HAIR CARE IN AUTUMN
Autumn is the best time of the year to restore the skin's moisture lost in summer, give it back its elasticity and...Read More
THE END OF SUMMER, SUN DAMAGE, SPOTS AND AGEING
Summer is coming to an end, and it is time to balance, not only of what we have enjoyed but also to assess the...Read More