ISO 9001 Standard - Quality Management
ISO 9001 is the standard on quality management with the greatest recognition worldwide. It belongs to the ISO 9000 family of quality management system standards (together with ISO 9004), and helps organizations meet the expectations and needs of their customers, among other benefits.
An ISO 9001 management system will help you continuously manage and control quality in all processes. As the most recognized quality management standard in the world, as well as the reference standard, it describes how to achieve consistent performance and service.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management for a company?
- It will allow you to become a more consistent competitor in the market
- Improve Quality Management that will help you meet the needs of your customers
- You will have more effective methods of work that will save you time, money and resources
- Improve your operational performance, which will reduce errors and increase benefits
- Motivate and increase the level of commitment of staff through more efficient internal processes
- Increase the number of valuable customers through better customer service
- Expand business opportunities by demonstrating compliance with standards
In the certification granted to EURO ÉXITO ALOE S.L. The Quality Management System is applied to the following areas:
- Design and manufacture of cosmetic products.
- Marketing of cosmetic products and nutrition.
You can see the certificate by clicking here.
Autumn is the best time of the year to restore the skin's moisture lost in summer, give it back its elasticity and...Read More
Summer is coming to an end, and it is time to balance, not only of what we have enjoyed but also to assess the...Read More
We often hear that skin can be dry, normal or oily, with different characteristics such as redness, sensitive,...Read More
Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide found in cells whose function is to protect them from oxidation. It acts against...Read More